• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goryu claim 15cm up top. It was on tv news last night and the snow on the open run (singular) looked pretty good.

Only 5cm or so at my place so far, more than enough thanks!, but its coming down much harder than an hour ago.

Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
That's funny Korbzy, you were in full freak out mode just a few days ago! Things can change fast around here wink
lol, I wasnt. But there are some people here that calm your nerves, its great. But the next 48 hours looks like a nice phat juicy dump will come. But the weather next week and week after look like it will melt the snow but those forecasts that are so far ahead can be miles off
Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
That's funny Korbzy, you were in full freak out mode just a few days ago! Things can change fast around here wink

AHHHHHH BM how right you are. I remember the first time I went to Japan and I was the same totally freaking out if there was going to be snow there. Everyone kept telling me that by the time my holiday was over I would be sick of the snow (I thought they were all insane) WHAMO one night a storm hit and it dumped and dumped and dumped I really didn't think it was going to stop AND IT DIDN'T and that is why I come back every year friend

I remember was it the 05/06 season when it snowed here like it hasn't done in a long long time. It really wouldn't stop there was about 2m over a period of 2-3 days. It actually caused a lot of problems, some villages were cut off etc.

Very jizzy on Happo now. Less than thirty people on Usagidaira but well over a meter there. The info staff said the Kurobishi pair would open this afternoon. Lots of untouched jizz over there.

Happo is supposed to be open top to bottom tomorrow, but maybe no lower lifts. Make sure you know your way back to the gondola.

told ya not to worry.....a day's snowfall and Japan changes from green to white!! I'm heading up to Kagura in Niigata tomorrow, just getting all my shit together...its an early start on the road!! clap