Nutters - Part 3424: Naked skiers & snowboarders

I reckon that bush would be a fire hazard....imagine the inferno if a splatter of hot oil were to jump out of the pan??!! Would never get its safety certificate!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some more than others!  

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
I reckon that bush would be a fire hazard....imagine the inferno if a splatter of hot oil were to jump out of the pan??!! Would never get its safety certificate!

It's dangerous enough with the gas cooktop alone! I can smell the burning hair now...
  • 4 weeks later...

Naked rollercoaster record smashed

102 enthusiasts have broken the record for the most naked people on a rollercoaster

The 102 enthusiasts bared all to take their seats on the Green Scream rollercoaster at Southend-on-Sea, Essex.

They smasked the previous record by 70 people after 32 attempted the same feat in 2004 at Alton Towers, in Staffordshire.

roller_1693137c.jpg

lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Bad news for naked skiers and hikers in Switzerland.

Lets just hope it blooming well doesn't come here, as I know there's an active naked skiing community on these Forums

^^^

Switzerland's highest court has ruled that local authorities can impose fines on people hiking nude in the Alps.

The federal court threw out an appeal by a man who was fined after hiking past a family picnic area with no clothes on.

Judges said the eastern canton (region) of Appenzell had been entitled to uphold a law on public decency.

They said the ban on naked hiking was only a marginal infringement on personal freedom.

Although Switzerland does not have a law against public nudity it does have one against public indecency.

The man had been fined 100 Swiss francs (£69; $109) after he walked naked past a family with small children at a picnic area and a Christian rehabilitation centre for drug users in Appenzell.

"It is not overly high-handed to qualify naked hiking as a breach of decency customs," the court said in a statement.

The BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva says naked hiking is an increasingly popular pastime in Switzerland.

Bad news for naked skiers and hikers in Switzerland.

Lets just hope it blooming well doesn't come here, as I know there's an active naked skiing community on these Forums

^^^

Switzerland's highest court has ruled that local authorities can impose fines on people hiking nude in the Alps.

The federal court threw out an appeal by a man who was fined after hiking past a family picnic area with no clothes on.

Judges said the eastern canton (region) of Appenzell had been entitled to uphold a law on public decency.

They said the ban on naked hiking was only a marginal infringement on personal freedom.

Although Switzerland does not have a law against public nudity it does have one against public indecency.

The man had been fined 100 Swiss francs (£69; $109) after he walked naked past a family with small children at a picnic area and a Christian rehabilitation centre for drug users in Appenzell.

"It is not overly high-handed to qualify naked hiking as a breach of decency customs," the court said in a statement.

The BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva says naked hiking is an increasingly popular pastime in Switzerland.

so a guy in his birthday suit walks past some ex-junkie bible thumpers, and its the ex-junkies who take the moral high ground??!! :lol:

In the UK, there's this guy nick-named the Naked Rambler who spends most of his time in prison in solitary confinement because every time he's released he takes his clothes off! In August this year he was sentenced to another 657 days having been arrested less than one minute after his last release - the judge told him he will spend the rest of his life in prison if he continues.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Stephen_Gough

In the UK, there's this guy nick-named the Naked Rambler who spends most of his time in prison in solitary confinement because every time he's released he takes his clothes off! In August this year he was sentenced to another 657 days having been arrested less than one minute after his last release - the judge told him he will spend the rest of his life in prison if he continues.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Stephen_Gough

yeah he's a crazy ex-SAS guy.....time in the service has messed him up :D

when you think of it, getting charged because your naked is pretty ridiculous. You have the same bits of 50% of the people on the planet, why do people feel and attribute such shame to being naked? Its not as if your eyes are gonna fall out if you happened to see another person naked, although there are definitely people out there whom I wouldn't want to see in the buff!! :lol: