• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally thought that once me and Toque were waiting for yall up by the 2 lift next to the shack and the patrol hut (with 12 patrol sitting in the hut staring at me and Toque) that they were gonna follow us up and down. That was funny. Everybody who interrogated me was there lol.gif

suckers :p

• 2 weeks later...

cause there is one patroller on the 47 staff who writes the 47 english reports. She has been in and out of her with different handles.

Im all for her sticking around cause Im sure she could provide good info on the minds of the management.

Oh interesting, did not realize that, man u really know the scoop as to who's who around 47 & Happo. Yes FT I strongly agree with you. So IAP, hope you can find some time at some stage to share your views with us and even at some stage relay to your management some of the ideas brought forth in this forum. I think the DBD opening is a good first step, even if only 'toe-dipping' in the right direction: motivating people to get educated and properly equipped rather than blindly go after anybody going for the stashes.

I am also like FT, dying to know which areas are covered by the DBD at 47.

So hopefully this is the beginning of resorts (so far Tsugaike and 47) slowly (I know people with advanced bc skills still get busted at these resorts) opening up towards pro-active (instead of repressive) off-bounds management. Personally I am ready to lend my support to such initiatives by patronizing resorts that show these inclinations.

So when will we have the first japanese resort to open bc areas with beacon-activated gates and proper equipment checks by patrol at the top?

Gambatte nihon ski-jo !