• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spending Christmas Eve/Day alone for the 2nd year in a row. Kind of depressing seeing that I came from a family where we really took holidays and family get-togethers seriously (and I really enjoyed them, it wasn't like I was annoyed or anything), though I look at it as a time to reflect back and appreciate what I had and be thankful now... and I plan on rockin' down to the local board shop tomorrow and puttin a bunch of new board wear on credit!!!

As for giving, the parents got senbei and coffee, sister is gonna get Japanese beer (she turns 21 on the 28th... spending it in Vegas with the rest of the family) and the 'lady friend' got English conversation books and a Kenny doll, 'cause I got her addicted to SP wink

Originally Posted By: gareth_oau
my mother-in-law is required to be umm... well you know, its a tradition... But she makes the very best stuffing, laced with almonds etc etc, hard to hate her for that reason alone!!

"laced with almonds" eh?
Well then, in Detroit we 'sprinkle' our pumpkin pie with crack dust veryshocked

I'm looking forward to a more relaxing day tomorrow - few things still to tick off the shopping list, but we have spent the last 2 days absolutely melting down the credit card and supporting the majority of shops in the Kanda area with their economic recovery.

We wish you a Merry Christmas ... we wish you a Merry Christmas... lalalalalala

oh BTW....THURSDAY - what did you get the Missus?!

Originally Posted By: thursday
Hope everybody is having a really see "see yourself in the mirror" time. Time for reflection and time for drinking.

Have a relly good time alls.

I can't even see the mirror, never mind my reflection.....think I've drank too much beer!!
cheers