• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Go Native
Also if you're up for a night of Karaoke in Kutchan then let me know, I'm always looking for singing partners!

I'm down for some karaoke! As long as you don't mind drunk+tone deaf white boy singing biggrin
Originally Posted By: SantaCruz
Originally Posted By: Go Native
Also if you're up for a night of Karaoke in Kutchan then let me know, I'm always looking for singing partners!

I'm down for some karaoke! As long as you don't mind drunk+tone deaf white boy singing biggrin

Aren't those the only people that do Karaoke?

I intend on going for 7 + days from late feb to early march I almost have the funds for the air ticket (I use zuji for my flights from Sydney) and I will go with a tour mob I use for my nz trips

You know what, I WANT to see scenery shots of Niseko.

I want to see photos of the village area.

I want to see photos of the runs.

I want to see photos of the mountain as a whole.

I don't really know what Niseko looks like.

If some kind soul can take some shots like that, it would be great. My request coolmirrors

I prefer scenery to action shots that all end up looking much of the same - however fantastic they are.

Sorry! I didn't mean that in a dismissive way. I can remember a cheese shot I think! wink

Sorry, sorry. sadface

But in general anyway, can't remember many non-action Niseko pics. More of those please Niseko-bound people. Cheers cheers

No worries.

That's my favorite kind of pic.

I think I posted this one the year before last year...(it's not on SJ....sorry...will upload the next lot I promise!)

The snowboarder sitting on his butt is my now 12 yr old son - 10 yrs old at the time. Niseko gadaisuki

nisekogadaisuki-1.jpg