• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: RobBright
Yep, was me.

Seiko has wholemeal bread. omg

shows how long you've been in Japan Rob, you're staying in one of the best hotel's I've ever seen at a ski-jo (probably THE best) and your impressed by the fact the convini sells wholemeal bread!! lol

Hey - can't eat out everyday. On the way, we popped into kinoko kingdom, and picked up some cheap cheese. Thought of Thursday as he can't make it, so went to Seico and saw the wholemeal bread. biggrin

Breakfast was tasty but what's the point of a Full English without BAKED BEANS!?

This question is for RobBright or for anyone who can help. I cant choose between Iwappara or Naspa. I like them coz its near Tokyo. Which of them has a better kids sled/slide park? My kids dont know how to ski yet so I want them to have fun on the Ski sled/slide slope. Thanks...

Guys what is the 10 forecast for up there? Thinking of heading north rather then spend another week in Hakabu if the forecast there is poor? I presume I just get back to Tokyo and fly up if I do decide to come? Thanks.

OK... I accessed Reapers XD card ... and he has sod all photo's on it. Few short video's - most of them VERY shaky. But I also pulled some vid's of park play off #2 sons XD card I will edit the vid's together into one or two vid's today and upload.

But here are the only photo's from Reaper that were not of someones nostril, a bit of snowboard, or Katsu Curry Rice.

Reaper (up the back) and his mates.

Mamabear_47.JPG

Reapers best mate and a breathtaking view.

Mamabear_49.JPG

Reapers buddies...

Mamabear_48.JPG

There was alot of dust on crust out there today, hopefully the groomers can make of it something of it tonight. I can't wait for the big dump predicted for this Thursday night to make our final day in Niseko perfect.

Got to get off the groomers if you're looking for more than dust on crust! Off-piste today wasn't too bad. It was almost up to knee deep in places but still hitting the ice underneath on most turns. Deepest stuff I found was probably through gate 7 at Annupuri. Gate 1 also had some ok turns, I traversed right from the gate to a gully which had some drifting making for some pretty good turns. Definitely need more snow though for it to be more than just ok.

While the missus was on the green slopes, I was ducking in and out of the trees and was some good stuff there. Grabbing first tracks this morning, and pissing off a bunch of Australians too for doing it (more later), it was definitely knee deep in some places.