Your avatar - not appearing?

• SnowJapan Admin

I have been noticing that a few peoples avatars are not appearing recently and wondering why that might be.

If yours is not appearing, please post here and let me know about it and let's try to troubleshoot it as I'm not quite sure what's happening there and feedback would be useful.

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the avatar i wanted never worked. i found one within the guidelines but never showed up. so i just gave up.

btw, something that has been bugging me for a while.

the (read) links at the bottom of the snow conditions on the front page don't work. these ones -

NISEKO NOW! (Niseko, Hokkaido)

3rd Dec 09, 09:28AM

Temperatures reached around -6 degrees centigrade over night with a light dusting of snow (about 2cm) at village level. Overcast conditions..... (read) <---------------

• SnowJapan Admin

I can acually see an avatar on your profile. But in order for me to try to help you with the image you want to use you are going to have to tell me more Zer0star. Was it an avatar on our system or were you trying to upload something?

That Niseko Now link you refer to above seems to be working... confused

• SnowJapan Admin

No, it means there was (and still is) a /j/ folder.

This isn't a general helpline btw, I would like to keep discussions to the avatar issue I originally posted about.

See how this "open to anything" threads get quickly extremely time-consuming, folks? wink

• SnowJapan Admin

Well, again I am going to need more information to be able to do anything about that. What image are you trying to upload? Are you uploading it in the right place? How big is it?

Please send me the file and I can try for you.

Thanks

Hey, thurs ...

that shouldn't be in here! that should stay in the barroom thread!

What? You can't find it? Must have been banned by the publican, then!

Hi Ya,

Yes me... tried to upload an Avatar and it won't appear.... The stock ones provided will however. I also do not have access to PM's or any user Profiles not sure if that is correct or a feature used until a certain post count?

Thanks!