• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: MrSingh
Still waiting for snow.

wish hakuba could share some of its huge dump with you :( 50-80cm of powder in the village. there is so much untouched snow its amazing(looking at the webcams, will be there in 6 days).
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Originally Posted By: Go Native
I can assure you he will clap

Pic's please! biggrin

You'd think I had nothing better to do than take pics for snow starved SJ people razz
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
c'mon GN .... puhleeeeese.
pretty please.

lol

Promise I will take my fair share next week! You can have a few weeks off pic taking duties biggrin

Poor GN is feeling the pressure trying to fill the vacancy of Mikepow and Black Diamond (Daily Fix) who said he was going to busy at work, personally I do think posting photo's of snow is WAY more important than any sort of work!!! razz

Now MB i expect you to post heaps of photo's for us snow starved Aussies who won't be there for another 8 weeks clap
Originally Posted By: snowhuntress

Poor GN is feeling the pressure trying to fill the vacancy of Mikepow and Black Diamond (Daily Fix) who said he was going to busy at work, personally I do think posting photo's of snow is WAY more important than any sort of work!!! razz

Sorry but had to work this morning and then drive into Sapporo in the afternoon to see my daughter in hospital. So I think I had a valid excuse today razz

Daughter is being released and coming home on Monday clap
Originally Posted By: Go Native

Sorry but had to work this morning and then drive into Sapporo in the afternoon to see my daughter in hospital. So I think I had a valid excuse today razz

Daughter is being released and coming home on Monday clap

Sorry to hear your daughter is still in hospital. I was actually wondering the other day how she was. Glad she is coming home Mum & Dad and heaps of cuddles and kisses BEST MEDICINE IN THE WORLD. Well Wishes GN friend