• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommorrow night on the plane.

Hopefully get to Niseko around 9:30 in the evening after travelling for a solid 24hours.

Not looking forward to the trip but hanging out to get there.

So funny. We don't leave until February but with all the photo's of the snow and everyone getting excited about leaving Mr Snowhunter got his bag down the other night to just GO THROUGH what he is taking.

You wont be able to miss him this year with his new FLUORO YELLOW jacket. Great for me as I will be able to hide from him everytime I see it. lol

MB

Yes nearly there just jamming all ghe bindings into everyones bags.

Boards hasve been freshly waxed (by me very amusing).

Only just got the tickets so just booked the seats looks pretty full there are only 5 seats left in budget section.

My mates neighbour is on the plane. My wifes friends boss is on the plane.

Definitely some quality people.

I have just spent the last 2 hours trying to set up my 12 yr olds new $250 iPod he bought with his own savings for the trip (old one died YESTERDAY!) - and have had to call my Mum to drive back to Garden City to exchange it - it is stuffed!

Totally spewing I have wasted so much time on it.

NOW I better get moving on packing.

The kids get back from Water Polo in half an hour.

Papa and the Eldest get home from work about 6pm-ish...

....and they will want to just walk out the door to the airport. doh

I am getting excited. But I am also ready to throttle the next person who tell's me there is a problem!

Today alone I have had to call the bank, go in to the bank and reset all of my pin numbers. Call HBF and go into HBF and have a cheque canceled and reissued coz the morons made it payable to the doctor not me, the whole iPod thing... AND the Credit Cards NAB promised us would be here by last week - still not here.

9 rows back!

Got it!

My 12 yr old got a silly little (oh goody a GIRL) type smile when I told him he would be meeting some new people on the plane! LOL!!!

Originally Posted By: Go Native
Guys if you want to hook up whilst you're here send me a pm. I currently have Sunday & Mondays off and can do a nighta once or twice a week.

Sounds great GN.

I have a little Christmas prezzie all packed in my bag for your precious little lass. I reckon she needs spoiling after the week she has had! wink

Wooo hooo...

Showered, dressed, packed - and the hairy one (eldest cub) is home from work. Nearly there! Yippee.

@Thursday - c'mon.

Ya gotta know I am plugged into the internet regardless of what is going on. SO are you! lol

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
I have a little Christmas prezzie all packed in my bag for your precious little lass. I reckon she needs spoiling after the week she has had! wink

You're awesome MB! cheers