The tower to gondola station run at Nozawa. It starts right at the top of the hill, working down through trees, powder bowls, flats, curves and perilous gullies, and spits you out right at the gondola station. It takes maybe 10 minutes, so it's a long one, and doing it in a pack is fun as long as nobody keeps wiping out.

Iimori at Goryu was brilliant at the beginning of the season when it was closed and nobody was on it - steep and powdery all the way down, with a drop off into a powder bowl near the bottom.

A nice run is also had of the top of takasu snow park if you know where to look.

More favs Pillows at sun peaks.

Whitewater lighting chute 10 feet wide 300 feet of vert.

Big whites gem lake trees.

Happo low trees very steep and never skied.

Goryu down low trees super steep and never skied.

Half pipe at blue mountain.

The super pipe at dynaland.

The slopestyle at takasu snow park and SSHH.

Every run I ever hiked to...

The list goes on

My favorite line is "Hey baby, your daddy must have been a theif, cuz someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes . . ."

Can`t you just see the mulletted, mustached, camaro-t-shirt-wearin` hero whisperin` that gem to the bleach-blonde feathered haired, leather miniskirt wearin` knockout at Stucky`s Roadhouse ?

. :p

Favorite course is the big sequence at the 47 park - big kicker to big kicker to gap to kink rail - 60 seconds of adrenaline.

More favs. Fernie the sadle chutes

Favs I just looked at 10000 turns fish bowl fernie.

Sunpeaks The refrigerator and the elevator rock drop. Main face and Air Insanity.

Cortina backside.

47 to Goryu trees so many lines.

Alpen ridge in Niseko at night after a dump

Les Grand Montets, starting at the Bochard Station, winding down to the Chamonix valley..... 1600m odd of verticle drop. Having the chamonix valley opening up in front of you as you wind down is truly amazing. i think it was the run used for the super G downhill in the Albertville winter olympics. if you ever get the chance... DO IT!!

Ahh yes, the widowmaker is a classic run down near strawberries and those. You'd have to ask around but it may be an "unoffical" name. db would know.

If I ever get around to it you may be able to see some video of the namesake.