Another driving topic - the worst driver in the world?

Yesterday I was coming back from work and I suddenly noticed this k car coming up behind me at an alarming speed. I thought the driver was not seeing me I had to speed up myself but couldn't so much because of a car in front of me. Anyhow this car ended up being literally about 1m behind me for a few hundred m before I deciced to let the idiot past. Pulled over and let them past and the proceeded to do exactly the same to the car in front. Right on their back couldn't possibly be closer without touching and any slight break would have resulted in a crash. Then the driver dialed and used her phone. This resulted in her driving wildly all over the road, sometimes almost colliding with a car coming the other way.

I don't know if she was drunk or something, but it was perhaps the worst consistent bit of driving I have ever seen. Stay away!

I often slam on my brakes and hey if they hit me well it aint my fault is it? They usually get the message after that to pull back a bit. Still it's pretty rare for people to be going fast enough to be sitting up close behind me...

Originally Posted By: Go Native
.... Still it's pretty rare for people to be going fast enough to be sitting up close behind me...

lol

Now you be careful on those icy roads this time of year GN! You got a daughter to go home to now ya know!!

Had a good one today on a country road. He was going really slow, so I indicate and start overtaking. He sees me do that and then accellerates to go really fast. He slowed down again when I pulled back in and we did the same a minute later. Very strange. Perhaps I was damaging his pride wanting to overtake him or something.