• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• SnowJapan Admin

Officially you can count Shiga Kogen as about 20 there Sciclone if you wanted to wink

I was talking about this the other day. In that interview on the site from last year I added it up to 106.

Last season I managed to go to 4 new places, so my total will be 110, all of those in Japan.

Hope to check out some more places in Tohoku this season.

friend

You mean different resorts, or countries?

Countries - only 3 Austria, France and Japan

Different resorts and places to ski - 25+ (of which most have been in Japan..)

So many places in Japan the names of which I never bothered to remember. Except recently.

SdS

australia 3 locations. new zealand 4.japan 5 so far expanding that number in 2010.I think it would be good to go to each location twice but you need to get out there and experience as many great locations that you can. biggrin

You need to look into that and speak with the people re: getting a visa in the states. There have been some discussions on here in the last week or two, can't remember which thread. Might come up in a search.

College degree would be fine to get a visa for an english teaching spot, dunno if thats cool for a ski resort job (I'd guess it would be fine!) You won't be able to get a working holiday visa though as Yanks can get em, thanks to the US not having a similar programme.