I reckon Arai would be a cool place to buy if you had a massive win on the lottery and ended up with more money than you could ever use.

I'd certainly think about it - and open it up just to friends and SJ'ers who asked politely...

Plus I'd do a big "re-form" and make it even more luxurious than the descriptions of it make it sound. Mixed onsen full of models and all that.

SdS

I bet the taxes that place gobbles up a massive amount even when it's closed. They must regret ever thinking about it.

You make taking over an old ski resort that needs a ton of maintenance and a LOT of money spent on it something like fun!

If I were that rich, I'd just go stay in a posh hotel somewhere brilliant and enjoy my life.

Originally Posted By: skidaisuki
I reckon Arai would be a cool place to buy if you had a massive win on the lottery and ended up with more money than you could ever use.

I'd certainly think about it - and open it up just to friends and SJ'ers who asked politely...

Plus I'd do a big "re-form" and make it even more luxurious than the descriptions of it make it sound. Mixed onsen full of models and all that.

SdS

can I come?? pretty please!!

Yes, Tubby, just hang around a few years while I make my fortune.

My strategy to achieve such wealth is to buy a ludicrously out-of-the-money short option on the Nikkei 225 Index. That way, if I survive the "big one" I'm instantly the richest man in town, as soon as I can dig myself out of the wreckage.

I'm not entirely joking, either.

Thursday - I'm sure we could get a few "gravia" idols in there, too. No worries

SdS