Will you be wearing a helmet this season?

Curious to see how many people wear helmets now I think its about a 60/40 for. I know I would not ski with out one.

Mine feels more comfortable than a beanie.Up dated to a uxex this year from a etto helmet.like to hear your thoughts. rosco

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.

I must admit to boarding Helmet free for the first time at Thredbo in September - it was SO HOT! I loved the freedom, but had a couple of moments where I thought - geez - I hope I don't stack it.

No such issues (heat) in Niseko - so the helmet will be on!

Originally Posted By: SKI
Yes. But not always. A leisurely day on the slopes on a weekday in fine weather I might leave it off.

same as Ski...though i guess accidents can happen at anytime!

I'm hoping to buy a helmet and wear it this year. In previous years its not been such an issue, as I was pretty slow. But as I said in the "Worst Injuries" thread, I was flying down Hoppo-Bundaira at SK this year, and took a high speed bail toward the bottom. I got a headache from it, but it convinced me enough it was time to protect the noggin..

I never used to wear a helemt but do now. When I do have a big stack now at least I don't have to climb back up the mountain looking for beanie and goggles (full of snow).