Originally Posted By: bobby12
Still v.popular in Japan I think.

Still incredibly popular here unfortunately. Mainly due to the fact I think that pc's nver really caught on here as much as they have in the west.
Interesting little article on the problem here
www.digitalworldtokyo.com/index.php/digital_tokyo/articles/japan_unlearns_how_to_use_computers/

Japan basically went straight to keitai, skipping PCs I think.

I think the problem is in the schools, where the classrooms are still the same as back in 1880 (no aircon, no technology). PCs and interactive whiteboards are commonplace now in UK schools.

Originally Posted By: kokodoko
Originally Posted By: Mantas
Mine just blew up. Along with my computer and cordless phone. eyes veryangry

well stop doing your own wiring. get a real lecko in!

smile

Act of god mate. That storm on Friday night.
Originally Posted By: bobby12
Japan basically went straight to keitai, skipping PCs I think.

I think the problem is in the schools, where the classrooms are still the same as back in 1880 (no aircon, no technology). PCs and interactive whiteboards are commonplace now in UK schools.

thats now changing Bobby, certainly in Yokohama. From next year each school is getting some fancy new technology and an interactive whiteboard in each classroom. Apparently they have spent a billion yen on this!!

I hope not, I think that he's done that character to death now. Actually watching his movies, his characters all use the same humour, nothing has really changed since Axe Murderer...they are still entertaining though