• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is!

The results are in!

Lucas's Late Night Kebab Flavor fared worst. With 1/11 people saying "yum".

Comments were "oh, I dont like that at all", "it smells like a sweaty armpit" and reminded me of what a grotty old greasy 3 days old kebab off the kebab shop floor might taste like - not fresh, not yum - just gross really. The only positive came from my 5 yr old nephew who may well enjoy his boogers as much.

Steve's Buttered Popcorn Flavour came in just short of first place with 6/11 saying yum.

With comments ranging from "I like it the best", "it is the most edible of the three but I would not buy any of them" to "far to buttery" and "it is horrid". It tastes like a cross between plain chips and movie popcorn - imagine a mouthful with both at the same time and you got it. Not a winner in my book - chips are good, hot buttered popcorn is good (in its place) but mixed together they are a big fat FAIL.

Aline's Caesar Salad was out families winner with 7/11 saying yum.

The smell was agreed to be more like that of celery than lettuce - and I could really pick up an earth celery like scent. The taste for me was similar to the flavor of Caesar Salad prepackaged croutons - must have used similar seasonings to get the flavor. Most of the adults preferred this flavor, and half of the kids.

thumbsdown However the general consensus from the group was that none of us would ever waste our money buying any of them ever again. The store did not have (or stock?) any of the BBQ Coat of Arms flavor, so we still have to test this, but to date the competition is shaping up to have been about as successful as iShite2.0 lol

Give me Red Rock Sweet Chili and Sour Cream [or a crack at the Pickled Onion flavor] any day!!!