• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papa and a group from Perth, as well as their mate from the east who tee-d up the tix will be there.

3 will be in Niseko in Dec/Jan (maybe 4), and one is an ex-Tokyo resident (Aussie birth) - plus a few ring ins.

Originally Posted By: thursday
I reckon the All Blacks will whoopass like they did with the Springboks.

That was an excellent game. Watched that from The Denman bar in Thredbo. Was awfully funny sitting with a Kiwi - we had lots of fun with him....unfortunately he may get to repay the kindness in Tokyo - but lets hope not.
Originally Posted By: thursday
now that would be an extra incentive to show the world that you are champions. Instead of letting a lesser side shit on you.

seeing that the boks shit on them are few times already this season - it doesnt really make a difference

The Bok's wont be there. The Bledisloe cup is only played between Australia and NZ. I doubt it will be a great match given the Kiwi's current domination over Australia. Playing it in Tokyo is a good move.

Put some badly needed interest into the game.

Agreed.

The Japanese love the All Blacks in a very big way (next to their own)

I once worked with the NHK covering world cup in NZ. One of the best jobs I did, basically got paid watching the game. One of the commentators could do the Haka ! which was entertaining to all ...

• 5 weeks later...

good stuff guys - this will be a great game have tix for sat in the cheap seats but trying to score a ticket for tomorrows `captains run` / training session from a mate at the ground tomorrow which will be a chance to get a bit closer with a bit of luck -

off to see the giant rugby ball set up under tokyo tower in a few hours -! Before the game prob AK 917 in Tokyo Midtown bar if anyone keen -

great showcase for NZ I`ll take the All Blacks and give Australia a 6pt start ! final score : NZ 28 - Aus 19

Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
There is a few of us coming in from Hakuba to watch the game. Should be a big one. Should be an even bigger night out. cheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

Yeah I haven't even booked accommodation as I'm up for an all nighta! cheers
Originally Posted By: Go Native
Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
There is a few of us coming in from Hakuba to watch the game. Should be a big one. Should be an even bigger night out. cheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

Yeah I haven't even booked accommodation as I'm up for an all nighta! cheers

nisekohakuba
The true moment where we all come together and cheer our boys home as one
cheers
Or maybe just go out and drink a hell of a lot
cheers