• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday

That is what I tell people as well but as I live in the land of flies I find that they are attracted to lime.

So unless the flies in Mexico are different

That is a urban mith

Seemore

• 2 weeks later...

Hinano

Vailima

Anything from a South Pacific island with the exception Aotearoa... Okay, Steinlager sucks sweaty bollocks, but that is probably the one example of a bad New Zealand beer.

there used to brewery in the cook islands....Cook Lager if my memory serves me right.

They used to have a brewery tour every Friday at 4pm....Get drunk with the brewery workers for free...

Originally Posted By: stemik
there used to brewery in the cook islands....Cook Lager if my memory serves me right.
They used to have a brewery tour every Friday at 4pm....Get drunk with the brewery workers for free...

That sounds like a blast! Was the beer any good?

A friend of mine used to work in the Pilsner Urquell factory in the Czech Republic as a child in the communal labor days, and even the kids got beer at the end of the work day!

I can assure you that NZ has many, many examples of bad beer. The national style is bland awful adjunct larger dressed as ale.

There are however some good beers being brewed such as Epic and Emersons (see ratebeer.com)