It's been awhile since I watched one but since I am getting excited it would be good to get everyones favorites.

When I worked in Europe it was "The Blizzard of AAAH'S" on video.

Seemore

I don't have a favourite per se.... I've have seen ones that I like, others that are okay and others that bored me so much that I switched them off..

Some good ones I like..

Thanks Brain - Think Thank productions

Peridiculous - Isenseven

and some of the Mack Dawg vids for the good cinematography..

I'm waiting to see Cool Story, The B and Let's go get lost.. I also wish I could find some Heart Films, and ones that focus solely on Japan, that are like a roadtrip with commentary (or subtitles)

My favourite was a French film I think. It was called Apocolypse Snow. Mid 80's, fluoro jumpsuits etc. A special agent on a Winterstick gets chased by bad guys on monoskis. Cool for it's day.

Before my last trip to Japan I watched That's It, That's All probably 7 times through in under a month. I was addicted to it. As someone who is into photography and videography it blew my mind. I'm excited by The B as it seems to be Burton's answer to TITA, but I think people will struggle to top that movie for a long time yet...until someone gives me the reigns on a big budget snowboarding film that is rollabout

Gtrain, Ive just got back from 9 days in Thredbo, and hoping I can convince work to let me spend a few days in Tokyo, march next year. If that happens, then I'll try to tack on an extra few snow days, but not sure where.

Seemore, i'm trying to offload my GT-P now, with the hope of picking up an Audi RS4 instead