Just come back from a firends house. Had dinner with a group of friends, and a new couple - new neighbours - came. At first I thought it was father and daughter, but soon found out that they were recently married. He was a pretty average looking 71 year old Japanese guy, she a very attractive looking young lady. Not rich, and they both seemed fine folk.... but that age difference!

Just think, in 10 years he will be over 80 and she will still be under 40!

wow

wow indeed

my girl is 28 years younger than me and part of me wouldn't be surprised if she leaves me in 20 years. OR I might leave her and end up being a monk. stir

She isn't happy about the idea that I'll kick the bucket before her.

Would I have done it (get married) if I was his age ? probably not.

Honestly the thought of going out with someone who is over 70 - older than my parents, not much younger than my grandfather - just freaks me out.

Originally Posted By: oo
Hi. No, she's not a mail order bride. She's Japanese, used to work in the same company as him I believe. Seems very 'normal'.

I think she had the hots for me. wink

Thing is there's nothing 'normal' about being attracted to someone that much older than you. She obviously finds something attractive in this man old enough to be her grandfather but exactly what screwed up mental process has led her there is what I would find interesting.

A friend of my starting dating a 55yr old when she was sixteen and moved in with him not long after that. It was all very freaky. He was revolting not good looking, not loaded NOTHING and she was quite pretty!!! They lived together until she was 25 and then it all started falling apart from there. I believe they are still friends.

Hah Hah one year for christmas she bought him and electric nose trimmer lol