Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Really that bad in Japan? You should be heading to WA or OR right now. They are crazy with the amount of snow. UT will be catching up soon.

Def glad to be in Seattle right now. I'll be in Park City from Christmas -> NY.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update NV. Thats great news. Now i'm even more excited and with fresh snow on the ground I think I will have to start my count down of days until I get there.

Originally Posted By: SantaCruz
Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Really that bad in Japan? You should be heading to WA or OR right now. They are crazy with the amount of snow. UT will be catching up soon.

Def glad to be in Seattle right now. I'll be in Park City from Christmas -> NY.

what is WA and OT?

Its still too early for Japan, japan generally doesn't get going properly until near the end of December. Of course the resorts start to open from the end of November as long as the snow permits but its never considered to "be that bad" at this time of year.

That would be the Pacific NW states of Washington and Oregon. They have had good early season snowfalls this year.

Only about 4 of the past 11 years in Niseko had enough snow to be skiable by 21 Nov. And early starts didn't always mean a big season. 04/05 was the biggest snowfall year since I've been here and there was barely any skiable snow until mid December. We then went on to receive more than 14m even in Kutchan. Would have been 16m+ up on the mountain.

Sorry but who is beating the horse?

by Creek Boy

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
#337117 - Today at 08:39 AM

the very next post in this thread, by Creek Boy

Quote:
#337231 - 30 minutes 51 seconds ago

I think the more appropriate debate would be, "raving homosexuals or not"?

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Sorry but who is beating the horse?

by Creek Boy
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
#337117 - Today at 08:39 AM

the very next post in this thread, by Creek Boy

Quote:
#337231 - 30 minutes 51 seconds ago

I think the more appropriate debate would be, "raving homosexuals or not"?

do you even bother and see who Im responding to in the first one? And in previous threads like what Hokkaidough referred to? My last post 30 mins ago was to stir up Thursday since he never responds. My guess is he actually skis on fun skis wink

I dont care if youre a homosexual, thats your sexual preference, right? Has nothing to do with me.

GN, That line is like 30 degrees where he's skiing, maybe 35-36 lower down if you are generous. There's heaps of stuff like that in the Niseko slackcountry/backcountry and you know it.

Quick quiz: Mizuno No Sawa or the line in that photo? I know where you and I ( and JP Auclair and Chris Benchetler and Tanner Hall and Tony Boronowski )would be.

I reckon heaps of people would ski that line. Most of our complaints are that there are too many people out there.

Sometimes it looks like you are one of the guys defending Rorke's Drift against a raging tribe.