• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my friends , I have just joined your forum, fırst of all nice to meet you. I am writing from Turkiye, yesterday while surfing on the internet, searching the prediction of 2010 winter, I have seen your forum and I liked your comments. İf you do not mind, please answer my question, what do you think about Turkey 2010 winter forecast, or generally european forecast i wonder. Your prediction I saw that, is great. I wonder your Turkey's winter prediction. Thanks again...

Were there any jellyfish swimming earlier than usual?

Is Greece still burning from the Summer fires?

Asking a Japan site about European weather is akin to asking an American about politics in another country. They might know what you're talking about but have no clue on the answer.

Hi Kaan

I think you are going to have sunny days and 1M of powder every night.

Very small crowds intermitantly dispersed evenly so there are no queues.

And mainly naked ski bunny's (either sex) serving hot tea and packing your hooker full of fresh apple tobacco.

Seemore

Originally Posted By: SKI
Originally Posted By: Oyuki kigan
if i hear 暖冬 again i'm gonna flip and put a sleeper hold on the next person i see idling their engines

暖冬

i said 'hear', not 'read'.

The assholes in front for 7-11 are safe for now
Originally Posted By: stemik
well GN - after staring at that for a full one minute - I haven't a clue what you are talking about

lol

Ok can you see where Japan is at least? Not that easy to make it out but you should be able to.

The thick black line is where it is forecast to be 0 degrees celcius at 850mb in the atmostphere, this is usually somewhere between 1300-1400m above sea level. So snow should definitely fall on higher areas of Hokkaido if there's precipitation. And through large areas of eastern Siberia there should be snow close to sea level.