I just don't like dealing with some people

Interesting, in my work I probably have to deal with perhaps about 50 people - some not often at all, maybe just a few times a year, and some very often. It's always interesting to me how when I get a mail from certain people I can almost feel the heartbeat increasing as I know I don't particularly like dealing with them, they are rude and it's never a good experience -- almost like a fight. On the other hand there's some people who are a pleasure to speak with and deal with.

Just got a mail from one of those people I don't like working with! Here goes.... shifty

• SnowJapan Admin

Off topic - that word censor thing is/was there for a reason, so spaces don't really get round that reason. There's only a couple of words in there and we haven't touched that setting for quite a few years - perhaps it is time to get rid of that? What do you think?

Having said that we don't want to encourage the Forums to become plastered with it all over the place.

On topic - yes there are certainly a few people that I can think of off-hand that I very much don't like dealing with!

Off-T: Despite my language before, basically I prefer not to see swearing on here. Though I see that some of the softer ones can get through the filter.

On-T: There are one or two guys I work with that are truly stunning in their obnoxiousness. Luckily, they are universally hated to a man. I honestly think there is something mentally wrong with them, or that had some really freaky nightmare upbringing.