Hi guys,

Im off to Niseko in December as an instructor and would like to know if you guys know of a good gym within the Grand Hirafu region.

Rather than fitness, weights, but both would be ideal.

Thanks,

Jamie.

No good gym in Niseko resort area currently. The Vale might have one, check out there website, I'm not sure. There's one out in Niseko town that's pretty good though and there's an ok one in Kutchan. Frankly why you'd want to work out when staying at a ski resort is really beyond me but I guess it takes all types...

Originally Posted By: Go Native
No good gym in Niseko resort area currently. The Vale might have one, check out there website, I'm not sure. There's one out in Niseko town that's pretty good though and there's an ok one in Kutchan. Frankly why you'd want to work out when staying at a ski resort is really beyond me but I guess it takes all types...

Thanks for the info. I usually am knackered after a day on the slopes, but keeping the upperbody toned is a different matter.

I try to get to the gym if I don't get on the mountain each day. It helps balance the life I lead or should I say the drinking I have to partake in. Maybe one namadai in each hand could do the trick. Descending sets. cheers

• 5 years later...