• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

Bad Piggies actually needs quite a bit more thinking than Angry Birds so I don't think it will be quite as popular.

Amazing though with the birds, they have sooooo much merchandise out there now. Crazy.

Bad Piggies actually needs quite a bit more thinking than Angry Birds so I don't think it will be quite as popular.

Amazing though with the birds, they have sooooo much merchandise out there now. Crazy.

I like it.

Love how these games are so cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

I see both the littler ipad and this new Microsoft Surface are out soon. Has anyone apart from MS dudes touched a Surface? They seem to be keeping it out of peoples hands before launch thats for sure.

I have the new iPad...not the newest (N2...let's call it). I like the new connector but other than that I don't see much difference between the N1 and N2. The guys who are naming these things should be shot with a ball of their own shit.......ass wipes all of em. Thinking of getting a new Mini but this old intel single mini just will.... not..... die. Maybe I need to throw it off the roof or something... :sj-lol:

:doh:

The new iMacs look tasty. Don't know about the specs really. Having said that, not quite sure why a desktop needs to be so thin..... just for the sexiness perhaps.

Indeed sexy. I tend to agree with you GG.....why so thin? The current generation iMac I have is just fine size wise as I'm not toting it around... :wakaranai:

iMac does look nice.

If the design doesn't compromise on usage (heat, putting the price up loads) then it is indeed sexy. If it's just for the sake of making it think and making it more expensive, that isn't too sexy.