• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

Just been reading up on the Steve Jobs thing. Lots of negative "this is it" kind of talk going on. It will be interesting to see how Apple continues on when he eventually does have to stand down proper.

Originally Posted By: big-will
Like it shadowtec?

I quite like it..

But if I did not have a plan for developing on it I would not be able to justify the cost of getting one.

next is a mac mini but I am saving my dimes and OT so I spend my reward on ale and whores in Japan come early feb

I think all the people hoping for a super duper hires screen on ipad2 are going to be disappointed. There'll be a crappy camera (that should have been on the original one) and a few other small things. Hey, got to keep some things for ipad3 hey.

Originally Posted By: shadowtec
Originally Posted By: big-will
Like it shadowtec?

I quite like it..
But if I did not have a plan for developing on it I would not be able to justify the cost of getting one.

next is a mac mini but I am saving my dimes and OT so I spend my reward on ale and whores in Japan come early feb

I'm getting another Mac Mini this week too. Of all my Macs the Mini has been the most rock solid. On the other end of the spectrum is my 2007 Aluminum panel 20" iMac. Like many, many others the logic board is hooped rendering the unit to junk status.

Ale and whores... thumbsup

I dont like cameras in my computers. The first laptop I got that had one was disabled (I opened it up and unplugged it) I don't want a to end up on YouTube with a video called 'minute man' razz

This kind of rumour seems to be gaining ground:

The back-and-forth debate about whether Apple will seek to double the resolution of the iPad's display to 2048 x 1536 in the second-generation model continues, with PC World reporting late last week on comments from IDC analyst Tom Mainelli claiming that Apple is seeking to make the jump with its third-generation model, presumed to be released in 2012, and not the second-generation model expected to be released in the relatively near future.