• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

Originally Posted By: thursday
It plays the flash on their site and yopu can look at it. It's freakin ridiculous as I have to pay extra for it. I didn't sign up. They signed me up as a compulsory extra. Dildos.

If it plays flash, how can you see it when Flash is not enabled on the ipad? Not getting you there.

Veggie samurai is awesome!

I seem to be having some problems getting the keyboard to pop up, not sure about that one, might be an issue with the protective cover causing a loss of sensitivity.

I got the snow japan app and there were a few issues with crashing the first day I had it, but it hasn't crashed since smile

Any recommendations for wifi hot spots in Nozawa/hakuba?

• SnowJapan Admin

We did have issues with the first version in particular of the ipad app.

Since then we have made a number of revisions to try and make it as stable as possible. Unfortunately, we had different reports - it's ok, it's crashing a bit, it's crashing a lot - from different people. Seems that it often just depends on how many apps you have going at the same time and how much memory is in use on the ipad you are using.

The app itself doesn't have "bugs" as such that are causing it to crash, and it has been very difficult to actually replicate the differing reports we had. Making it very difficult to 'fix'.

Anyway, the latest version that is up there does seem generally very stable and we actually have another update that should be submitted very soon. This latest one we have been testing a lot, on a number of different ipads, and finding it hard to crash however we treat it. We have done what we can to reduce the memory load used which seems to be the issue.

So hopefully it will ok.

Top tip, as told to us by Apple:

- always turn off your ipad (total power off and reboot) after downloading a new App

It doees actually seem to help and I do that as a habit now.

friend