• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

Hope the 3 has that massive resolution screen. That would really look out of this world - not as if the one on the ipad now is not good but that would just be awesome.

If they can do that without killing the battery life.

Well I looked at the iPad and other tablets and just couldn't see the value in them. Lashed out and bought an Apple Air 11" notebook. Its small and light, great for travelling. Once I get used to the apple op system I think Im going to love it. :) Thanks for all the posts above, quite an interesting read.

Angry Birds has its own board game, plushies, cookbook and even a knock-off attraction in a Chinese theme park, but now the massively popular mobile game is getting an official line of playground equipment and parks.

Two Finnish towns, Rovaniemi and Espoo, will be getting the world's first official Angry Birds playgrounds next year, according to a press release

The playgrounds are the byproduct of a global deal signed with playground equipment manufacturer Lappset. The company will make 20 different pieces of play and activity equipment as well as ready-made playgrounds, called Angry Birds Magic Places", inspired by the colorful Angry Birds characters.

'Mole War' garden equipment range and 'Paper Planes' airport facilities coming soon, of course!!

(For those that don't know, they are part of the mighty Rovio portfolio - the one they are almost hiding on their website under the link 'shit from before' - and account for most of the value of said company).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cool tip for you - when using the keyboard, use two fingers, and drag the keyboard in half.

One finger on the keyboard, drag left, and the other, drag right.

Boom, keyboard splits in half, makes for nice typing.