• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

What makes that even more incredible is the fact that not one of them leaked before they announced the thing!

Anyone have any stock in Apple from before it become more valuable than gold?

I saw one the other day. The screen is great and it felt snappier moving between the icon screens than the Ipad1.

Apparently MacOS has some double sized icons and banners in it, suggesting that macbooks will get a similar or higher rez screen sooner than later. The Ipad is 9.7 inches, so you'd think the jump to high rez at 13.3 inches for a laptop shouldn't add that much to the current laptop price. 20% at most.

At the moment, you have a weird one where folks will be designing apps for the Ipad on a desktop monitor with lower resolution than the Ipad itself. They will not be able to view the screen at 100%.

Angry Birds Space was downloaded more than ten million times in the first three days the much-anticipated game was available, developer Rovio has confirmed. Released on Thursday last week, the new game is a free download on Android devices – with ad-support – and a paid download on iOS, with a special HD version for the iPad.

Good job Angry Birds is only one small part of Rovio's widely varied offerings. ;)

• 2 weeks later...