• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

Originally Posted By: JA
Don't rate games as much at all, is the reason. Waste of time and effort, IMHO.yawn

If that makes me a BOF, then "WOO HOO!"

and gg, you just go ahead and believe what you want. You agreed that they had other stuff. I did not ever claim that the other stuff was worth anything (in fact I'm not at all sure that AB is worth anything either, but that's just me). Think what you like - I'm gooorne!

Once again you have shown your ignorance on the subject.

What are the numbers for Angry Birds downloads?

Many millions paid for on ios, and many millions on advertising-backed free downloads on android.

That in itself is a whole big impressive mountain of cash.

March:

During a panel at this past weekend's South by Southwest Interactive conference in Austin, Rovio exec Peter Vesterbacka told attendees that the company's bird-flinging pig terrorizer, Angry Birds, has been downloaded over 100 million times. As Vesterbacka revealed during GDC, more than 30 million of those downloads have been of the game's freemium Android version, and both the lite and paid versions topped 2010's iOS charts. Since its release on PSN in January, Angry Birds has also dominated PlayStation Minis sales.

Apple's board of directors announced today that Steve Jobs has resigned as the company's CEO. Tim Cook has been named CEO and Jobs has taken a position as chairman of the board.

--

CUPERTINO, Calif.—(BUSINESS WIRE)— To the Apple Board of Directors and the Apple Community:

I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple's CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come.

I hereby resign as CEO of Apple. I would like to serve, if the Board sees fit, as Chairman of the Board, director and Apple employee.

As far as my successor goes, I strongly recommend that we execute our succession plan and name Tim Cook as CEO of Apple.

I believe Apple's brightest and most innovative days are ahead of it. And I look forward to watching and contributing to its success in a new role.

I have made some of the best friends of my life at Apple, and I thank you all for the many years of being able to work alongside you.

Steve

OK so I just want to say that I can hardly tell any difference between ipad1 and ipad2 - I dont play any major games - and I might even prefer the original one.... feels more sturdy.

3 needs to take a jump up and get that retina screen.