• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

Quote:
The CEO of Best Buy just said the iPad is cannibalizing 50% of the company's laptop sales, the Wall Street Journal reports.

When consumers walk into Best Buy now, they don't look at or want laptops, instead they're drawn to the iPad. "People are willing to disproportionately spend for these devices because they are becoming so important to their lives," says CEO Brian Dun.

I'm torn. Does this belong in this thread or the iphone one.

Anyway got my new ipod touch. Once again impressed with swishness. Very nice.

Mr Wiggles, I think if you have a 2nd gen version of the touch you will notice a BIG difference with this little beauty.

thumbsup

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
My Times App subscription has just been extended once again - until 4th October.

lol

HA HA banner must be hoping good publicity like this will attract some more custom. Was it this forum or another I had a huge rant about news being free and people not wanting to pay for it....

Well, I thought that when it was first extended in June.

But it has now been extended I think 5 times.

They have been talking about some updates in a new version for a bit now.

My guess is that it has taken longer than they thought, and they really want everyone signed up to experience this new version..... hence the extensions.....

Now with the Telegraph launching a new shiny app for free, they have lots to consider.

Long may the extensions continues

clap

Hopefully the Ipod Touch we've got will last a bit longer without us breaking any more of it, but its good to know they're pushing the thing forward. Its so much more than an mp3 player.

Had they included GPS in the new one for all the running/cycling/skiing apps out there, I might have been more tempted. A better version of Nike+ would have been good too.

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Did you?

I like it.
Times people got a lot to think about. Will be fun to see what they decide.

Got the Telegraph app. It's a computerized feel. I have a newspaper on the pad that's exactly like the print version. Turn the page like an Ibook. Cool that.