• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

That is a smart looking case. Looks just like something I'd carry to a meeting.

Can't wait to get one of those, open it up in a meeting pretending to take down some notes once in a while but actually surfing and posting on here.

The great thing here is that with the ipad kicking every other company up the arse (amazing when you know they have even "held back" on this first version), the sexiness of the products will quickly increase from the competition. Good for the consumer.

Apple have been "preparing my case for shipment" since yesterday now. Suppose it takes a long time to stick it in a box and send. wink

Apple iPads will be available for Australian budget airline passengers to rent, Quantas-owned Jetstar has announced. In a trial that will launch later this month, Australian Jetstar will offer iPads, pre-loaded with movies, TV, books, music and games, for $10 (£5.70) on select flights.

Jetstar marketing general manager David May told The Australian that the initial two-week trial would be on domestic flights longer than an hour. Thirty units would be on each test aircraft.

Just having the case, is probably making everyone jealous in Tokyo.

Swear most of the business bags over here people use are actually just empty, or with random, useless bits of paper.