• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen that one. Gets annoying after about 1 minute!

I want this! I want this!  

Fashionably over a barrel at least.....  

Trouble with having all the functions (phone, computer, network, messaging, etc, etc) in one device is that if (or when) it stops working, you lose the whole bloody lot!

Me, I have a mobile phone - if it stops working, I lose the ability to make phone calls and send texts. I can still use the net on my computers! I can evensend texts from my computer, but it is NOT the primary use for the pc.

I have a small tablet machine for use as a travel computer - has room for photos, has browser and that's about it. I'll be using it next time I'm in Japan, saves taking a full size laptop and cuts the weight down to manageable.

• 2 weeks later...

So, hands up who's placed an order without even knowing what the product will be?

Not me! I'll wait, see who manages to get the specs right and buy a clone (or an equivalent from another platform).

My take, Apple have NEVER been accused of pricing anything at under the very top of the premium market. Overpriced, underperforming, pay through the nose for the benefit of the logo!

Sexy.

This claim stands out

Mr Jobs said: 'We've been able to achieve 10 hours of battery life. I can take a flight from San Francisco to Tokyo and watch video the whole time. And it has over a month of standby time.'

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
doghousediariestablet.jpg

1. Nope!
2. usefulness
3. Nope.
4. "re-monetize" WTF is that?
5. Time have shares in Apple?
6. All batteries have a life shorter than expected . doh
7. touch screens?
8. doh
9. Kohjinsha ALREADY have a tablet and it has a full keyboard! Top that, Steve!
10. That's waht reviews do ... compare.
11. One born every minute
12. But it has no cup holder?
13. Apple already did that! called it the iPad.
14. Mmmmmm.
15. Cases too expensive - made to suit the iPad = multiple too expensive.
16. US Army have too much money.
17. Eventually!! I'm over it already.
18. Analysts will claim almost anything if you pay them enough - who needs evidence?
19. Same old, same old.
20. Same old, same old.

I don't get it.

Seriously. It's neither an iPhone or an iBook, but somewhere in between, and has a supposed 10hr battery life (which means 5hrs in apples case), and has only 64gb of space.