LDP is getting an epic spanking! Legacy politicians who couldn't organize a pissup at a brewery and they ran this country for decades. Finally the public reached their limits and called for change.

lets hope the DPJ do a better job -they cant possibly do any worse....Taro Aso don't let the door hit your ass on the way out mate....Old losers should retire and give their money to poor young men so they can get married* ;-)

*reference to his stupid gaffe the other day

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just hope this heralds some real change in this country, because at least as far as I'm concerned it really, really needs it.

The fact that it's taken nearly 20 years since the economic bubble burst in this country and little in the way of any recovery since for the people to finally wake up and and try something new is something I struggle to truly understand.

Good Luck Mr Hatoyama.

There can be nothing more daunting for a new government coming to power than to know that the cupboard is bare

Well it's only like an extra 855 yen per day. Hardly going to make a huge difference to my lifestyle....

Guess it covers what I normally spend on breakfast and lunch each day though.

Well I don't really know what the other lot stand for, lets hope they do a better job, but lets face it, in politics, very rarely do you see significant change when a government falls. I suggest giving 100 grand every month to every foreigner biggrin

All you need is four kids Tubby. 100,000 a month for tinnies will be yours! I'll see you down the offie.

26,000 yen a month for fifteen years is $45,000 USD per kid. I'm all for the missus popping a few more out. Let's boganing!