Cooking with cum (Natural Harvest - a collection of semen-based recipies)

This is not a joke, honest.

Quote:
Attention all semen enthusiasts!

We are very proud to announce the arrival of our new book.

Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes explores the culinary value of semen through beautiful photographs and delectable recipes.

It's the perfect holiday gift for that special cook in your life.

Quote:
Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

Here's one recipie:

ALMOST WHITE RUSSIAN

2 oz Vodka
1 oz Coffee liqueur
1/2 oz semen
cream or milk
ice cubes

Pour vodka, semen and coffee liqueur over ice cubes and top up the glass with milk or cream.

MAN MADE OYSTERS

Cleaned oyster shells
Chilled fresh semen, the more the better
Ice
Lemon and pepper garnish

First clean the oyster shells in cold water. Do not use soap since the shell easily absorbs the nasty taste of soap. Spoon the chilled, fresh semen into each shell. Serve simply on ice with just a squeeze of fresh lemon and maybe a grind of black pepper.

Chef's note: A true semen connoisseur might forego the lemon and pepper in favor of the non-adulterated semen flavor.

You people are sick

Although I know a great Custartd Tart recipe sprinkled with cinnamon that may enhance any semen based recipe.

All these flavors are strong and meant to alter the flavour.

Thats what the Jiffy lady told me when I was 15

Seemore drink less