• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

Yes I have done that for you SantaCruz.

Just a general comment but please keep in mind that our Forums rules ( here ) apply to PM's too. PM's aren't a means to do sales/advertise/promote. Someone last year thought it was a real coup to be able to send out their sales message to 50 established Forums members. It certainly would have been if we allow that, but we don't.

friend

Thanks.

Originally Posted By: SJForums
Yes I have done that for you SantaCruz.

Just a general comment but please keep in mind that our Forums rules ( here ) apply to PM's too. PM's aren't a means to do sales/advertise/promote. Someone last year thought it was a real coup to be able to send out their sales message to 50 established Forums members. It certainly would have been if we allow that, but we don't.
friend

Thanks.

No worries there.
I think all of the people involved here are only interested in helping a new J-POW addict get started, and bring his families holiday cash stimulus to Japan, no alterior motives. wink
  • SnowJapan Admin

People certainly do seemore - you may be surprised.

Thanks for the help before Mamabear and yes I totally agree with you and we of course have no problems with that.

I wasn't at all implying that anyone in this thread was doing such things I hope you understand!

friend

• 3 weeks later...