Anybody else following it? I have been keeping up with the first several stages and am just in awe of Lance Armstrong. The man is an animal! The tour has only just begun, but I didnt think he would be doing this well right at the start, and with the climbing getting ready to begin Im sure he will fall off the pace some as he isnt as strong a climber as others. But, after 4 years of not racing, and less than a second behind the leader, go Lance!!

banner clap banner

(I searched for another thread but didnt find one..)

I am following as usual CB.

I think Cadel has no hope this year, look at the strength of Astana and other eams compared to Silence. Hard to compete as there are probably 3 or 4 guys in Astana that could win the tour. Silence need to get more depth to be able to give Cadel any chance, then again, he should get off hid ass and attack in the mountains.

Yeah I have been following it as well. Lance Armstrong is certainly a machine, he also has the added pressure of constant media attention and harrasement, Lets also remember how old Lance Armstrong is. Cadel ???? I don't know if it is just me but he just doesn't seem to have that hardcore look in his eyes - he sometime looks like he has already given up, maybe he is playing possum and staying under the radar at the moment????

Says me sitting back on the couch with a wine watching it lol

Anybody on Team Astana could win, that team has a chance to sweep the tour, thats something Id love to see!

I dont have it on the telly, but is anybody watching it on the net? got any good links to watch more than just clips?

Pity you don't get Euro sports ...

Lance is like a superman for sure.

So professional and they race as a team and an individual it's hard to figure out what tactics they are running... I like the heli cam view of the race.

the tour needs to be watched with the voice of cycling Phil Liggit (& paul Sherwin)

You can watch it on SBS oz, not sure though if you will be able to see it on a jp ip addy though.