I'll upload a vid tomorrow so you can see.

Skiing an and rope skipping has the same action. I rope skip like I am going straight down on moguls, or slalom.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Jynxx
I'll upload a vid tomorrow so you can see.
Skiing an and rope skipping has the same action. I rope skip like I am going straight down on moguls, or slalom.

That I do want to see. biggrin
  • 2 weeks later...

After years of gym regimes which concentrate on core and legs.... I have re-discovered XC mountainbiking.

Getting up the hills once a week is really making a difference to the cardio and leg strength (still gymming 2 times and running once a week).

The grind up the hill is great, then you get to go down hill through the trees as fast as you gonads will allow!!!

Originally Posted By: Schneebored
After years of gym regimes which concentrate on core and legs.... I have re-discovered XC mountainbiking.

Getting up the hills once a week is really making a difference to the cardio and leg strength (still gymming 2 times and running once a week).

The grind up the hill is great, then you get to go down hill through the trees as fast as you gonads will allow!!!

this is what I used to tell the kids I had out in the group when they were complaining about the difficult uphill......the downhill is always worth the leg burn!! smile