Terrible, terrible movies that are worth watching

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can-o-worms.gif

It seems to me that a lot of you are missing the literal point of this topic "Terrible Terrible Movies that are worth watching"

To me that means, yes it is truly crap but here is something worth sitting it out for. e.g. Waiting for Darryl Hanna to walk out of the water in "Splash"..............now that was worth sitting through the dud story line and wooden acting for.

Not just listing a movie that is crap

can-o-worms.gif

It seems to me that a lot of you are missing the literal point of this topic "Terrible Terrible Movies that are worth watching"

To me that means, yes it is truly crap but here is something worth sitting it out for. e.g. Waiting for Darryl Hanna to walk out of the water in "Splash"..............now that was worth sitting through the dud story line and wooden acting for.

Not just listing a movie that is crap

We can post whatever we want, sir!!! :grandpa: ;)

Of course you can but are they terrible terrible movies that are worth watching?

BTW did you see all of that movie last night? It looked exciting from the trailer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, The Wolfman with Antony Hopkins and that other bloke was really really bad.

Slow, boring.

The best bit was seeing Chatsworth House.

But I can do that on t'inta.

So, actually not worth watching!

• 3 weeks later...

Turner and Hooch.....crap but good movie, watched that this morning.

Watched When Harry Met Sally a few weeks ago as well for the first time and was surprised that I actually thought it a decent movie