Terrible, terrible movies that are worth watching

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: DiGriz
Rambo would've been very good if they'd followed the book; Copland is great, and showed that Stallone can actually act given a good part.

I've never read the book....wouldn't mind doing that actually. I thought the first Rambo was really good....the other ones not so

Tubby, First Blood is the book title; should be pretty easy to find in one of the used-book stores.

Muika, it's better film than you probably think. Because I'd already read the book when it first came out, I was disappointed with two big departures in the movie. But overall it was still pretty good.

We can probably put this one in here already:

He said he would be back, then he said he wouldn't.

But it appears Arnold Schwarzenegger may be uttering that iconic phrase once again as he is being touted to star in the next instalment of the Terminator franchise - despite vowing that he would stand down as the futuristic cyborg after number three.

Rights to a fifth movie are currently being shuffled around Hollywood, with reports that Sony, Lionsgate, Universal and CBS films are all vying for ownership - especially now that the original terminator has put his name to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...