Terrible, terrible movies that are worth watching

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apes film still fascinate even with the duds as you said.

Trying not to get too expectant of the new one but I'll be there at the cinema too.

First trailer due tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: brit-gob
Did anyone on here ever get to see that one with Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck in it?

Sounded like it was one up for the worst ever awards.

Sort of. It was bad.

Segal's first couple of movies were OK B action stuff, Toka, and the battleship hijack with Tommy Lee Jones was actually damn good.

Tubby, Cobra...really? I'd rather sit through that twice without popcorn than watch 5 minutes of the one where everyone's trapped in the Holland Tunnel.

Men Who Stare at Goats -- I suppose it's meant to be a military parody of some kind, but you'd be far better off with a rerun of Stripes, Catch 22 or Mash.

yeah Daylight is bad. I'm not really sure what you mean though?! About whether Cobra is Stallone's worst movie? yeah you're probably right, it isn't....but I mean its well cheesy and depending on what side of the fence you sit on it could be his best (cos its so cheesy its good) or it could be his worst (cos its so cheesy its bad!) biggrin

Under Siege was a decent movie with Segal, but his best is definitely Executive Decision with him and Kurt Russell. Segal gets killed in the 1st 20 mins! biggrin

Daylight, right. That's Sly's worst IMHO.

Cobra's pretty bad, but mainly because he spends the whole movie trying to channel Harvey Keitel.

Executive Decision...I hear you, fershure, but better boobies in Under Siege. veryshocked