Terrible, terrible movies that are worth watching

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hudson Hawk

haha....that weird one with Bruce Willis where he sings in it

I used to LOVE that movie. I never understood why it was hated so much, sandra bernhardt was a legend in it :)

(that being said, i havent watched it in nigh on a decade or so, so its probably absolute trash to my more grown up eyes).

I watched The Ruins the other day. it is so bad.

the only redeeming thing is that backpackers get killed.

and lots of gore if you like that sorta thing.

IMDB says:

A group of friends whose leisurely Mexican holiday takes a turn for the worse when they, along with a fellow tourist embark on a remote archaeological dig in the jungle, where something evil lives among the ruins.

I watched Tower Heist today....it was entertaining enough without actually being good. 1 movie that is crap though, is Thor.....what a load of tosh

I watched that rather the worse for wear. I have no memory of what the hell happened. I think there was a massive giant who was protecting everyone and some kind of rainbow bridge or something...?

Holy crap! turns out there WAS a rainbow bridge! i thought my mind was playing tricks on me for a laugh!

yeah.......pretty much what it was. pretty shite actually.....although Natalie Portman was in it :evilgrin: There's a good super slo-mo run where her puppies get a nice bounce to them :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

I've recently re-watched the first 3 episodes of Star Wars, the newer ones not the original 3. Actually they are quite entertaining movies just that one of the most iconic roles of 20th Century cinema was given to an actor with as much skill and personality as a plank of wood. Anakin Skywalker should not have been played by that Hayden bloke....absolute travesty

yeah I remember thinking that about them as well......hadn't seen them since they 1st came out......gave them another watch over the last few days and other than hammy-Hayden, they weren't as bad I thought

• 2 weeks later...