Anyone out there made their (tentative) plans for next winter season yet?

We're hoping to take a tour of some of the regions of Tohoku this time, and maybe a week up in Hokkaido too if we can get the time of work together.

new years in nozawa, then a week in hokks 3rd week of jan.

waiting to press fattwins for info on the season tickets round takasu ;\)

got my new K2 recon riser 161cm on the weekend.. busy looking at it every day now.

Mika Takasu snowpark weekday season pass is 30000 man from december. The price goes down 5000 yen every month ie jan is 25000 yen. Dynaland is best had with the lovers seasons pass. 40000 man whenever as long as you go with your honey. I wonder if you can be gay and get it. will send a private

Yes there are!!!! Well, at Geto in Tohoku there are. If you buy before the end of October, you save 10,000yen on your season pass. That's 50,000yen (including 2000yen insurance) instead of 60,000yen. Sounds pricey, but if you go every day, its very cheap \:D

Oh, and Geto just got bought by Appi up near Morioka, so Geto's season pass will get you half price lift tickets at Appi too clap.gif not that i have been to Appi... Hachimantai would be better, but it's better than nothing!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm saving up on my holidays and going to take them all in winter. That is my master plan. The rest of it is still forming.

My big plan is - I might be getting a CAR!!! Not definite yet, but I might have the chance of getting a really good deal on a friends car. That would just be so ace.