I am trying to send my snowboard back to the States. Japan Post said they could do it, but they brought the board back to my apartment (after I had filled out the form and paid for it) because they only accept packages 150cm in length. My board is 157 cm. If there is no affordable way to ship it back, does anyone know of a place where they buy used boards? It is a 2008 Burton Twin with the skull graphic on the front, I just bought it brand new last year. Thanks!!

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/ubbthread...html#Post304627

kuroneko takkyubin will ship it since it's under 160cm. Not sure on the prices though. I'd say if you want to keep that board you should take it on the flight back with you. Yahoo auctions is where you can sell it but it's a bad time right now (who's buying snowboards now?). If you want to do that you'll need to get an account which is a little difficult (lots of japanese, i think you need a credit card to be able to sell things) - it'd be easier if you have a friend who has an account to sell it for you. or take it to a recycle shop and they will offer you a ridiculously low price ie 1000yen