Japan heat & humidity watch - summer '09

OK so we are starting to get hotter temperatures and humidity is rising. Tomorrow the forecast is for close to 30 degrees even here in southern Niigata.

veryshocked

All hot and humind reporting and moaning here! friend

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that's warm for just having finished the ski season!

We apparently have a nasty cold front due to hit tomorrow - all rain and storms - and just when I am catching the train and walking to work :(

There's some big switch somewhere with 2 options: COLD and HOT.

Obviously the switch has now been switched.

There's not much in between unfortunately, especially in the spring months (autumn is better).

And Hokkaido escapes from this as well.

The main benefit from this of course is..... shorter skirts. evilgrin

Getting unusually warm here in Munich on some days. Looks like it's going to be a warm summer.

Heat and humidity is bearable when you are out of big cities. I reckon in big cities, it's worse because all the air-con is pumping out extra heat'n' humidity...

• 3 weeks later...

Got warm today up north (22 degrees) before rain again in the afternoon and evening. Tomorrow top temp expected to be 16 and remain below 20 for the rest of the week.

Originally Posted By: RobBright
a little warm and humid here in yokohama today

it was mate, kinda humid (not as bad as normal tho) and cloudier than I was expecting. When I got back to Fujisawa the sun was splitting the pavements, it was glorius. Sea breeze blowing any humidity away, we sat n the sun and had a few late afternoon beers watching the world (girls evilgrin ) go by