Wha....who...huh.....? That's me for sure....ON THE LEFT though... :lol: Tribal tat slayer dude wanted nothing to do with killing froggy until I slapped him up side the head and yelled...."Be a man, pussy chin". He was fine after that..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

It's frog chorus time! Mad loud last night out there.

An endless parade of swallows and other silly little birdies seem to want to make house near my front door. They just don't seem to learn!!

Frogs nice and loud here to with all the rice fields ful/ of water.

But luckily there are no rice fields right next to my house so I cant here them unless I go outside and even then its not so loud.

What are they saying, I wonder.

It all jolly well sounds like the same "gribbet" over and over and over again to me.

If they were more persuasive, perhaps they wouldn't need to keep on repeating.

I think you're right there pie-eater.

I'm not sure Japanese frogs say "gribbet" though. Anyone know what it is they're shouting?

Gero gero!!

Which makes the kids laugh when I say "girl" in my Scottish accent as they think it sounds the same! Perhaps the frogs are just on a frog nampa?!

Not a knock...but when my old Scottish buddy and I would go out for a couple bevies I'd invariably have to ask him to speak Japanese as after getting a buzz on I couldn't understand a F'ing word he was saying... :lol: