• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

To whom it may concern (god?)

Please give us more snow next year. We didn't have our full ration this past season and so if you could add the bits we didn't get onto the bumper harvest you already surely have planned for next season, that would be really ace.

thumbsup

Cheers dude.

All of us (sign the poll)

Im in!

Some freshies landing on inner suburban Perth would really tickle my fancy. However I would be content with some nice decent cover in Thredbo and a big POWfest in Niseko wink

What the ... I'm in too! Anything that helps (or at least makes us feel better) is good. Hey! Huey! You awake yet? Listen up, mate, there's a petition for more snow, think you could oblige? Cheers!

08/09 was definitely less snow than we are used to.

Still Zao is high and we had a decent season.

But I hope next year is better and more consistent heavy snowfall.

Originally Posted By: PWL
Looks to me like there was plenty!

Is there such a think as too much snow?

A few seasons back when we had a big one I remember hearing that numbers were down at the resorts because people were worried about the amount of snow!! Only in Japan...

Actually the word was Picts. They were Lowland Scots (I think)

Quote:
The Picts were a confederation of tribes in what was later to become eastern and northern Scotland from before the Roman conquest until the 10th century. They lived to the north of the Forth and Clyde rivers.
Wikipedia

Not many of them left as the Romans managed to do a fairly good job of deleting them.