Whoah, last night I was feeling a bit tired (just a bit!) so went to bed for a lie down at 7:30. Woke up at 7:30 this morning! Nice one, can't remember the last time I had such a long sleep.

clap

Lucky YOU!

Wish I could say the same - I am so tired at the moment I have jumped into an insominia phase - happens from time to time. Might be time for a couple of days of sleeping tablets to get me back on track. I would LOVE 12 hours sleep - <green eyed monster> - hope you enjoyed it Joshnii.

I conked out at 9pm a few weeks ago and got a good 10 hours - sometimes your brain just says "F^&K IT!" turns French - goes on strike and shuts down.

At uni once, I was was absolutely knackered, had been studying hard, had a cold - crashed at 7:30pm on Sat night when my friends were about to go out drinking and woke up at midday the next day

Originally Posted By: SG
I conked out at 9pm a few weeks ago and got a good 10 hours - sometimes your brain just says "F^&K IT!" turns French - goes on strike and shuts down.

At uni once, I was was absolutely knackered, had been studying hard, had a cold - crashed at 7:30pm on Sat night when my friends were about to go out drinking and woke up at midday the next day

in college, usually two or three times/year, either during racing season or just after, Id go to bed a tad early on friday night like 10ish, and then wake up sunday morning. Id wake up several times to drink water etc, but slept like a baby. I always felt like a million $$$ after.

Just slept for 12 myself. I havent slept more than 6-7 for the last 6 months.