I've had my mobile phone for a few years now and it's playing up on me so looking for a new one. Bit lost with all the choice though. Would like to get a decent recent one seeing as though I don't change often.

Any recommendations at all? Would be great if I could access the web on it...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the black version of the SH-04A last week.

Sweet phone. Paid in 24 installments of 2400 yen so it doesn't hurt at all. Touch screen and that keyboard makes it better than an iphone.

You can get much cheaper but I'm a happy camper.

thumbsup

SH04 -thats the one I want - was looking at the blackberry Bold docomo have, but apparently this SH04 completely blows it out the water. Its not even a race.

On recommendation of this thread, went down the local Docomo and had a play around with the SH04. Nice one. The keyboard is default English and big enough to be able to 'type' quite quickly actually. Screen pretty big too. Definitely a bit step up from the fiddly keitai pads.

The Blackberry Bold looked rubbish in comparison

At last got the (500+) page English version of the manual.

This is a sweet phone - looking forward to being able to use it more than I can now (my Japanese is not good!)

The only downer is how much of a fingerprint and smudge getter it is. Unavoidable with a touch screen device I suppose! doh

• 10 months later...