has anybody skied Vector Glide skis? im looking for an all mountain ski...

Hi, Im considering some all mountain skis, k2 pub enemies, extremas, volkl mantras and finally Vector glides. As they are specific to Japan I have not found any reviews of them. Has anybody skied them? I have pontoons for real powder days and want something that can handle trees, off piste and groomers is cruddier conditions for those days when the snow is notup to the pontoons... anybody any thoughts? Thanks

this past season, for the first half I had been skiing on some head mojo60 177 skis-- they were good, but the lift wasnt what I wanted..

So I grabbed some year old Armada ANT skis- 191cm (one size)-- great lift, long, big skis.. and very, very fast. they are great on groomers, they get a lot of lift and control in the deep powder. due to their size, they dont do short turns, and handle terribly at slow speeds. but once they get up to speed they handle perfectly.. very precise.

I suppose the problem with them and me is that I am only 179cm tall, and light... these skis are real big, and very very fast. I am a good skiier, but not fantastic. these skis are a bit higher than my level-- but I mean, thats the best way to improve right?

coincidentally, at the end of this year on asahidake (theres still snow there!)--fantastic conditions, first run we were all racing for the pow, I picked up way too much speed in the trees, made a stop (just to slow down)-- the back side of my left ski just kept going, got a rather bad knee twist and a pop- took me out for the rest of the season, (that was 3-4 weeks ago) it still hurts a bit.

I should note that they come in multiple sizes this year (I think)

as for other skis, a buddy of mine who has 30 seasons under his belt swears by his Volkl Mantras-

I also skiied on some Armada JP's-- with their weird "elf shoe" camber-- those were a lot of fun... had I more cash I would grab some of those. fantastic lift and great control at all speeds.